Thursday, November 29, 2007

So many events coming up...

So many events coming up and really make full use of my time...
first is my good friend Seetoh wedding on 23/11/07 then later meet San-d and the army gang to Zouk...
As usual San-d throw a smoke bomb, left the rest of us behind.... went back home quite "early" 4am plus???
Next morning 24/11/07 get up around 9am to send the 2 monsters to my in laws as I need to go for my check up. Once appointment over, went to Marina with Ken, 2 monsters and mother -in-law. Then went back home aound 3pm plus, ken need to rush off to his IPPT. Before I can have any rest I again prepare for the D & D....
Finshed D & D until 12plus and reached hm around 1am.
Best thing is I woke up around 6plus (25/11/07) to prepare for my Best friend wedding as one of the jie mei. Wow....
11plus went back rest for a while not more than an hr and prepare myself for another half of the wedding as i'm the coordinator...
Went to the hotel around 4pm and start "my Job"!!! Everything ends at 10plus and reach home rest at 12plus.... next morning am shift and teaching at night... Hu Hooo.... super tired!

No comments: