Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Deco again???

Yesterday started to clean up certain parts of the house and also did some changes in the living room.... Had bought this piece of fabric sometime ago and found that is big enough to cover my sofa. Previously it is orange color and doesn't blend into my living room color so cover up with it. wow la lazy to sew so cover up is also quite a good choice.
Remember the old shelf that I bought from the car booth sale.... is quite boring n untidy so got another fabric to do the cover up. Wanted to use the curtain clips to hold the fabric but the outcome doesn't look perfect so had the small hook that I bought for $2 to hook it. To add a bit of interesting factor, got to sew the lace below....
Ken old small folding table.....
hahahhah think he will freak out when he saw this!!! (use a drawer cover sticker)
Had bought the pot from the car booth sale very very long long ago. Wanted to use it for my padan leaves but think too big.... so I had this fake flower in the pot, had the old newspaper inserted to stable the flower. Had sewed a piece of round fabric to cover the unsighted view of old newspaper. hahahhaaha.... not bad just one afternoon I had done 4 things to change my living room....mmmmm...what should I do today????

No comments: