Who's cares... I'm happy plus plus..... hahahhahaha.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Bell bottom jeans
Been looking for my old bell bottom jeans that i wore during schooling... well... can't find where is it and thinking that even found it can't wear now.... hahhahaha post natal fats still lying around... so been searhing for quite some time.... well, think the fashion is back so at last found it in the gap store!!!! OMG... is freaking x.... imagine I bought it less than $50 for the old pair and now paying double for this new one!!!!! But can't help it.... is too tempting..... can't find it else where.
Need some alteration..... or should I just let it be? Recall what my mum always said: help to sweep the streets is it? call what la ba (bell) ku? should name as shao ba (broom) ku.
Who's cares... I'm happy plus plus..... hahahhahaha.
Who's cares... I'm happy plus plus..... hahahhahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment