Always wanted to get a new laptop, thinking of the sony vaio.... but its seem to be always my 1st choice of getting it. I like the keyboard, very special and is consider different from other brands. Came across a new model and have to pre-order it. So finally purchase it despite so many unhappy encounter with the sales from the Paragon Sony outlet. Well maybe next time than write about the bad experience from there. But right now, happy plus plus plus plus.....

Got a call from the Bugis outlet on V day, that I can go down to collect it!!!!! wow..... so happy....

With the new vaio and the free gifts.

Closer shots.

My olive green vaio which is the last piece that I got from the Bugis outlet.

It is so small that look like a clutch. Almost the size of a tissue box!!!!
Well, now I'm using it the first time to blog about this.
Ha, at last got my very own laptop and not sharing with Ken or wasting too much of the electricity by using the home PC. Still holding my smile, can't sleep tonight!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment