Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Spelling test???!!!

Saw the notebook from afro bubble's teacher.... and I saw this!!!!!! He got 1 whole list of words to learn for this year!!!!!! the teacher also wrote that he will have his spelling test this Friday!!!! OMG!!!!! so fast!!!!!!
Quickly, I taught him his 3 words for this Friday spelling test........ I also wrote n drew the words that he needs to learn this whole year!!!!! Its looks so much.
Then I ask Ken: " how come when rayner at PAP didn't learn all these or prepare him??? till last year than I have to send him for P1 pra-class, waste money????"
Ken: "ya lor how come PAP didn't teach him all these? lucky now we stop the PAP there n let the little one go childcare. at least we know what the childcare is teaching him n prepare him before going P1... no need to waste extra money n time sending him to classes."
Bubble: " correct...."

No comments: