Cleanser: A
Ettuxxx version up: B (Heard that it helps to increase the "sucking up" process for others facial properties)
Toner: C
White esscence: D (For freakles)
Eye roll: E (For tired eyes and dark circles)
Tea Tree: F (For pimples)
Moisterizer, Day, night (different): G
Pore refine: H (I knew that enlarge pore only can be "shrink" if using laser, products can't shrink... well products can only perk up the surrounding skin, so that pore look more refine...)
Vit C serum: I (For dull skin)
Vit C spray: J (Freshen up, and stable the make-up??? I'm not too sure for that)
Vit C sunblocks: K (My moisturizer dosen't contain SPF... coz natural product doesn't contain SPF)
Foundation: L (If I need...)Morning: A, B, C, D, E, F (when necessary), G, H, K, L (when necessary), J
Night: A, B, C, D, E, F (when necessary), I, G, H
So many stuff on my face, but I'm pretty sure my freakles do lighten and my skin looks more better. Well, keep up the good work.
只有懒女人,没有丑女人!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment