Saturday, June 7, 2008

Car booth Sale

Finally the car booth sale is here. Almost everything got ready, but.... too bad it's rain. We suppose to put our stuffs in place but the rain to heavy and the certain parts of the car park is flooded. So at the end, Sandy n me shifted our cars to the dryer area. Because of rain, there is not much crowds.... :( Quite sad.... but my sale not bad.... still able to sell a few items and at the end... I also bought a few items.... hahahha

See Rayner helping.... Rayner: " Cheap Cheap!" Taught by Kris. Hahahaha Kris buttock facing my camera. Hahahaha actually she very hard working. Trying to tidy the area so that most of the things can be seen.

Rayner:" Cheap Cheap". Mummy how long must I stay here to help you.... Mummy I want to buy toys!" Bubbles:" NO!" Rayner:" Ah Ya. Work here no profit....."

This is the book shelf that I bought from others.... is only $4.

Caleb is helping me to pose this bag. This is the bag which I bought for only $1!

The plant pots for $2 for 2 sets. Hahahahha... thinking of washing it and put my art n craft stuff. Not only that.... maybe can start to do my corridor project..... maybe......

No comments: