Sunday, June 15, 2008
Rayner the page boy
Told by San-d that the CK Tangs have the page boy suit that I looking for and is on sale $30. So went to get it after my night shift. But.... think I was too late. They had sold out and left those $60 plus one... I didn't want it to be a wasted trip and so went over to Taka and try my luck. And YES!!! Thay have it and they clearing the old stock and is cost less than $30. It is $21.90!!!! cheap!!! Although look a bit orbit cha cha but I think I will amend it so ok la.
The whole suit come with jacket, pants, vest, white shirt and bow tie. The suit is navy color just match mui mui flower girl dress. (mui mui is the flower girl)
Had a hard time ask Rayner to wear everything on. The pants a bit too long. Overall do look a bit orbit cha cha. Show Sandy the photo.... well you know her reaction.... at the mean time she drinking and so she spurts out!!! hahahahha!!!!
Ok at least this looks a bit better. Remove the jacket and shorten the pants seem to be better. Thinking of making the pants into bermuder and change the bow to a slim tie..... will find some time to do it next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment