On the boxing day, went back to work and happily received my post christmas presents...... best of all, I received this from San-d......
Monday, December 29, 2008
My christmas present
Well, my christmas for this year really sucks...... is not because of the presents I got (well received presents is always happy, is the thought that comes) but I was sick for the period..... can't really enjoy at all...... having fever starting before the eve of christmas...... OMG having fever during the festive!!!! ahahhahahaha............. having fever for 2 days, lost my voice...... sorethroat..... body aches....... what I did is just sleep...... eat medicines routine.......
On the boxing day, went back to work and happily received my post christmas presents...... best of all, I received this from San-d......
Fisheye!!!!!!!!!!
On the boxing day, went back to work and happily received my post christmas presents...... best of all, I received this from San-d......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment