Well after the family day, we went walking around seeing the animals.
Well as what the
afro monster said: "Daddy I want to go see animals...... so long didn't see the animals I want to go see elephants."
Ken:".......
ok......" He turned and looked at me: "Where is the elephants?"
Bubbles:" Do I looked like a map to u?"
Ken:" u always come
wat so I thought U will know where is it?"
Bubbles:"..........."

We got to see the white tiger first!!!

Then the hippo!!!

Well at last the elephants. Afro monster: "daddy u see the elephants dancing. He very happy after the poo poo."
Ken:" Ya he happy after the poo poo hahahhaha."
Bubbles:"......... (faintz...... I so sick liao they still crack this kind of joke....)......"

Then we head to a new place.... the new theatre where they stage a show over there. Well, they are teaching the people, the importance of preserving the
rainforest.

See the little duckling so cute....... well I think they are called "yuan yang"????

Er...... what's that?
Omg is coming out.......... what's that????? he moved so slow and hairy......

Last few stations......
giraffe.
Last station the lion..... think they having a nap over their cool area.....
Well the kids having fun in the zoo for a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment