Thursday, May 21, 2009

Post Mother day.....

Well.... I know....mother's day is over but I haven't show what my 2 lovely monsters had make for me.... these 2 kids were asked to make a card for mummy in class.....
This is the 2nd card from Afro monster. Teacher had print out a t-shirt and let him color.... His coloring really improved alot and is quite nice.... Inside of the card, he glue some of the color paper and form a heart shape. Do really look like my bio book "heart" (biological human heart). hahahhah!!!
And my little bubbly monster..... hmmm.....
Bubble: So what u draw for mummy on the card?
Monster: A police man car.... is a police car with policeman inside...
Bubble: What has it a connection with mother day?!!!
Monster: I just like draw la!!!! hahahahha!!!
Bubble:".......><......."
Is ok...... he just 3+........
Well.... as for a gift for my mum..... I bought her a market trolly. She so happy when she saw this. Ask her what she want to eat???? She replied: buy pizza will do...... ha! When on earth she appreciate eating pizza????? Bubble's mummy: Well, need to find out what the different between others pizza and what I selling in school..... ok is her business mind and thinking. Mummy is really "greatest" even on Mother's day, she even thinking about how to have a better business and strategies......
My mum keep on telling my dad in cantonese: 我的女儿买一辆车给我!!!
Dad:利害 lor。。。。
Bubble: "...gg...."

No comments: