Sunday, May 17, 2009
Uncle ringo
Went Tampines 1 and came across the fun fair from uncle ringo. The boys seem to be enjoying themselves.
Rayner had tried to be a bubble boy!!!! It seem to be very fun.
Then he become a racer.
Caleb join him in the fun with the water boat. But, while waiting for this, I had a bad experience. The guy who in-charge seem to be very blur. He insists that I had jump the queue and let the rest go first. I was so angy and confront him that I was there before the 2 other parents. He simply ignore me and still let them go first. I called up Ken and complain to him very loudly. Think that guy heard me and when is the 2 monsters turn, he let hem have a longer play then the rest......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment