After that, we went for dessert at chinatown. He really eats alot when he is with me alone. He ordered egg beancurb with mango. I ordered with the longgan. Oh, and I had make a new pair of glasses. I will post it next time with the pic taken.
Friday, October 29, 2010
My "loot"
Went to Chinatown with Afro monster last Friday. His school was closed for 4days coz of PSLE. So the rest of the students got 4 days of holiday!!!! Afro monster is not doing his h/w n not revising his comin exam at the student care, so I brought him to my work place. Well he did his mock exam in my office. And he did score quite well. Glad to c that he is really improving alot. From the day he start Pri 1 and now. He do knows how to read and write. And most importantly he understands wat he read....
ok back to the chinatown. Wanted to go back hm after my 1/2day off but at the end, went to shop at chinatown with him. But we only stay there for about 2 hours. I bought some ribbons, look vintage buttons, hanki.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment