Monday, October 18, 2010

No School

Afro bubble no school on friday. So I took leave and so is Ken. Morning went prata house fpr BF. Then, we went to see the new EC... still thinking.... well, after that, went taka. That little fellow again hungry..... So bought him a cake and he finished by himself. Got new mags from Kino and went to c my hello kitty stuff. but no purchase... Little afro bubble always hungry.... He thinks he is at hm took off his slippers and sitting proudly eating away.
On Thursday night, he knew that he had no school so he had plan what he wants...
Afro bubble: Mummy, later I sleep tomo wake up got school?
Mom: mmm....
Afro Bubble: ya I know no school. tomo i want to go "kei kei". Go ikea. I want to go play the ball ball... so long i didnt go liao. then I want to eat the mian mian there.
Mom: I c 1st.... tomo I got alot of things need to do.
Afro Bubble: ok we go ah!!!!
Mom:... gg... lol.... since when I promise?????

No comments: