Sunday, March 16, 2008

Birthday Present

It's About TimeBye bye to 2 and welcome the no. 3. Hahahahha ....... And below are my received presents from my friends n Ken. San-d was mentioning buying PSP for my birthday since last year. So is true enough that she really get PSP for my birthday.

Thanks alot to: San-d, smellycat, Ser, Shyamala, Aarti and Mary..... Thanks alot. My first PSP. Still figuring out how to play with it n upload the MTV, movies.... wow! Needs time....
As for my hubby: Ken... We came across the jigsaw place and saw all the cute little jigsaw and I told him that I like the miss miffy.

Ken: then buy lor. I go ask how much?

Bubbles: ah ya forget it waste money....

And we walk away...... At the end he bought it secretly and put into my bag on the 140308. I didn't realise it until he msg me around 9+. More surprised to come, after he mag me the flower delivery man called. Someone ordered flower to my working place...... hai hai... initialy I thought it is from San-d so I ask her but is not.... hahahahah........ happy like bird!!!! It is from Ken!!!!! So sweet......
Present and flower....... hai hai surprised!!!!!

No comments: