Sunday, March 30, 2008
New Gadget
Recently been cleaning the house and trying to make some storage for my sewing stuffs. So I had used some recycle stuff like the old coke plastic container.
Really loved the green plastic container which I got it from a flea market at 50 cents! I even cut the plastic container and used it for storage. Had sew some round pillow for the bottom so that it won't look so boring and redused the "sound effect". I had used the bottle cap to make a needle holder. That is so cute and fun to do. The needle holder is just the right size for me. So exciting!
I bought this new gadget from chinatown few weeks ago. It is a fabric cutter. Use like a pen knife. It is meant for those who like to do quiting, patchwork.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment