Thursday, March 27, 2008
Chinatown... buy buy buy....
Recently went down to chinatown to buy my stuffs again.... Before the trip I had check my own stuffs and make sure know what I need. I told myself not to spend too much and is within my budget.... haahahaha and finally I made it this time. I went to my regular stores and get those things below.
This is all I got within $100...... hahahhaha so happy.....
Jap cloth and cute cute buttons..... my all time fav........
Lace lace lace......... get from my regular store.... had a chat with the aunty too. She taught me a lot of stuff using the lace, really enjoy chatting with her.... we also talked about our kids, our work.... etc...etc.... ah yo u know women do talk a lot....
I got all these fabric at $23.80..... wa hahahahahhaha. u can't get these price at spotlight! I don even have to bargain and the old lady gave me discount.... coz I always buy from her. I'm her regular customer. I always wanted to get the red fabric with the big big flower... its looks a bit chinna and I wanted to try doing something from it..... can't think of any ideal yet..... but definitely not pillow case coz Ken will freak out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment